Thursday, June 19, 2008

Living at the Econo Lodge







Well, we made it to Washington! During the house hunt, this was home sweet home. It was actually pretty nice and we got a sweet weekly rate. Luckily we had some extra time this week after we found a house to rent and the vacation continued to Seattle, Olympia, Cannon Beach, and Tacoma. Highlights in Seattle were eating clam chowder on the pier and checking out the Seattle public library. The video is of artists at the Museum of Glass in Tacoma.

3 comments:

staci baker said...

So glad you made it! Looks like fun! I've never been to the Northwest and have it on the top of my list to visit. Looks great! I'm glad it feels like home for you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
It's great to be living a life of adventure. Easy on those sanity pills Evan, I think they affect your blood sugar. hee hee

Look at all those beautiful plants. I hope that you can both grow green thumbs.
Have FUN!!
annalee

Brianne said...

Hey Jess!! I found your blog through Julia Birkinshaws blog. Cool!! That's amazing that you went all across the country! I got a kick looking at all of your fun pics!! You and Evan are so cute together. What are you guys going to be doing in Washington?! That's awesome! If you have a minute you can look at my blog: www.brybriandmayley.blogspot.com