This is the cute house we are renting. We love the views. While Evan is working all day, Jessica is keeping busy unpacking, organizing, and making a garden. Come visit us! We would love to give you a personal tour :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
your garden looks AMAZING and then some! Are you sure you didn't just copy pictures out of his book to put on your blog page? just kidding. I am excited for you guys (:
are you sure you didn't just copy and paste pictures from that book, cuz your garden looks perfect (: I'm excited for you and a tad jealous (:
Mija! Such a dang cute house. You are so awesome growing a garden, I have a black thumb and in AZ it is way too hot to be outside. Pretty much all summer. Enjoy!
Your house and garden look awesome! The area looks fairly rural. Is that so? I really miss you guys!
awwww I want a house! well, you guys deserve having a little more space now, and that's exciting about your garden. our neighbor's garden is being taken over by the squash, pumpkin, and watermelon vines!
Post a Comment