These are some of our favorites...
Friday, January 2, 2009
12 days of Christmas
Some really nice family chose to give us the 12 days of Christmas this year. No one has ever done anything like this for us before! We feel really loved :) What's even better is that the presents stopped when we left for our Christmas vacation and just started again yesterday! I'm so excited for the doorbell to ring tonight so I can see what surprise is for the 10th day of Christmas.
These are some of our favorites...




These are some of our favorites...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so cool. I love the 12 days of christmas, so thoughtful! Glad you had a great christmas. Looks like the baby shower was fun. It's always nice to see good friends. Have a great new year and hope you are feeling well.
Wow, I'm being tracked! I should do one of those traffic feeds! What nice people to give you the 12 Days of Christmas! I would feel loved, too! It was so fun to see you at the shower. We'll have to talk again really soon. I feel like I talked so much and never heard much from you! You look so great. I'm excited to see that little tummy grow over the next few months! (You'll have to post pictures of yourself so we can see it growing!)
Post a Comment