Totally normal! Our dr told us its just a symptom of a still-developing esophagus (which also causes normal spitting up) - Wakelee grew out of it after a couple of months.
Wow, those are some powerful ones! Lila's didn't seem to use her whole rib/torso like that. But i know it's normal. Personally, I loved the sneezing part :)
5 comments:
Austin had them in the womb all the time and just about every time he ate up until about 3 months old. I think it's normal!
Totally normal! Our dr told us its just a symptom of a still-developing esophagus (which also causes normal spitting up) - Wakelee grew out of it after a couple of months.
She's even adorable when she's hiccuping! Did you tell her to hold her breathe and count to 30?
What a busy girl..hiccups and sneezing. Still so beautiful. Miss you.
Wow, those are some powerful ones! Lila's didn't seem to use her whole rib/torso like that. But i know it's normal.
Personally, I loved the sneezing part :)
Post a Comment