Monday, June 1, 2009

So, we bought a camera...

and we can't stop taking pictures of little Amelia.







11 comments:

Maria said...

She is SO beautiful! I'm sorry I missed you on Sunday but thanks for dropping by! :)

Nicole said...

hooooray for the camera!!! shes so pretty!

Sokphal said...

What a cutie!

Emily Peterson said...

She is so beautiful, and so photogenic!

Trey said...

Oh my goodness! She is adorable!! I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to meet her :)

Vanessa said...

What a beauty! I hope you and your cute little family are doing well.

Jenamarie said...

Wow, she looks so much like her daddy in that last pic!

She's adorable!

Derek said...

I wish that I could be there to see her in this stage, but I guess I'll have to be patient since she took her sweet time coming out of your belly. Have you noticed that in some pictures she looks just like Justin did as a baby, and in other pictures she looks just like Evan.

Brook said...

She is so CUTE! I love that she still has her cord junk. Great pictures too!

Jenny said...

Great pics! You are a great photographer! But I'm sure it's easy to take such good pictures when the baby you're shooting is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I love that hair! My kids are bald, bald, bald!

staci baker said...

Adorable!