Friday, May 15, 2009

Baby Amelia Has Arrived!

And isn't she adorable?



Amelia makes the funniest faces and likes to move her arms all over. She is very sweet and is a really happy baby. We sure love her!





18 comments:

Doug and Lisa said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to come see her. She is perfect! Good job guys.
ps. Jess if you ever need anything just let me know.

Lynell Rogers said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations! She is so cute! Hope all went well. Everyone here will be so happy to hear that she's arrived! -Lynell & family

Yatesfam said...

OH Jess! She is beautiful and you look GREAT. Motherhood looks to be treating you wonderfully! Congratulations you guys.

Jenamarie said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely precious. :) Enjoy her while she's this tiny. She'll grow up FAST!

Dustin and Cassidy said...

Congrats!!

Maria said...

She's so ALERT in that video- I can hardly stand how precious she is! Oh congratulations you guys!

Brook said...

Congrats! She's so beautiful!

Alicia said...

She is soooo cute! Congrats!

Cher said...

She's so cute! Look at those skinny little legs. She'll get chunky fast though.
Congrats from me, and the rest of the Braithwaite family.

Ryan and Staci said...

Congratulations! She is such a cute baby. :)

Anonymous said...

Felicidades!!!! la bebe es hermosa, que gran bendicion es la que nos da nuestro Padre Celestial de ser padres aquí en la tierra. Mucha suerte con esta nueva tarea!!

Besos.- Caro, Marcel y Thiago

staci baker said...

She is SO beautiful! Thanks for letting me see her so soon after you got home! Just remember that it will get better soon--you'll be sleeping longer stretches in just a couple of months. Take naps in the day as much as you can! ;) Congrats and enjoy that sweet baby!

Ryan and Rikke said...

Congratulations! She's so adorable! And you look great, might I add. I love the name you chose. That's actually towards the top of our list of girl names (not that I'm making an announcement). Congrats!

Rikke

Jenny said...

Yeah, she's finally here! She has a ton of hair! She is super cute! Great job mama! Enjoy these little moments because they grow so fast! :)

Als said...

Congradulations Jessica! I saw your blog on the millcreek moms site and was so happy to see pictures of your beautiful baby. Hope you have a fast recovery! Good luck
Allie

Paula said...

She is gorgeous and you all look wonderful! Congrats!!!

Trey said...

Oh my goodness she is adorable!!! Congrats guys!

Drae said...

so exciting for you guys!! This is Donnarae and Jon Phillips, by the way. What a darling baby!! I hope all is well with you guys. It sounds like it.