Monday, May 4, 2009

40 weeks and still counting...

Our first due date (April 30) has come and gone. Our second due date (and probably more accurate one) is tomorrow (May 5). No baby yet! We are very grateful that we were able to make it to my brother Justin's wedding on Saturday, and now that that's over, we're just waiting for Baby!

Wedding Pics:




Hiking Ensign Peak today (in hopes of speeding up the baby's arrival):





7 comments:

sokphal said...

What would you call the baby? Cinco? or Mayo? That would be awesome if she was born on May 5th! :)

Nicole said...

what's she waiting for?! I'm so excited for you guys!

Emily Peterson said...

Sally was 11 days overdue...I know that it's hard to wait. Hang in there, she'll come when she's ready!

Lynell Rogers said...

I hope all goes smoothly for you! Best of luck! We'll be anxiously awaiting baby photos! -Lynell

Jenny said...

Oh goodness...it is no fun waiting! Good luck to you when she decides to come out! I love the whole birthing process (with the epidural of course!). It's very spiritual and amazing...enjoy! :)

Paula said...

You look SO great!!! Hiking is EXACTLY what I did to try to put myself into labor! :-) Love ya!

Maria said...

I hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend?!! Congratulations! :)